Friday, October 26, 2012

Nature Walk

I've had this pattern for at least 2 years. I have no idea why it's taken me so long to make it because, as it turns out,  it is sooooo simple and quick!  
Gee, I could have churned out a whole bunch by now had I got my act together sooner.

So here's a test run. Size 18-24mos, using some leftover lime green polar fleece and brown knit.

It's not very sunny out thanks to the 'Frankenstorm' that's on it's way. The fleece is much brighter and greener than in this photo.
Not a good shot of the pants either.  Oh well.


Oliver + S Nature Walk. If it fits Adam, I've got some more fun knits to make this top waiting patiently in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. We were getting nervous about "Frankenstorm" but it looks like it'll be well north of us. We'll get a little wind and rain but nothing too damaging (I hope!). This Nature Walk set looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...just finally joined flicker...want to look at all you have made but going to have to be later,

    ReplyDelete