Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Bubble Dress

I fell off the wagon.
I saw this really cute print called 'shaping up' by designer Michele Scott at a quilt store and couldn't help myself. One lone meter of new fabric can't hurt, I thought.

It worked up quickly, taking under 2 hours from start to finish. It's 12-18 month size.
The piping is bright pink, but I just can't seem to take a good enough photo to capture the true colours. (Click on the image to see the colour better.)


The fabric will look good with these pretty pink shoes I just bought.


Halfway through, my sewing machine switched languages. Quelle surprise!

Okay, no more buying fabric. Use stash only....use stash only .... use stash only...use stash only.... use stash only.....use stash only.....

No comments:

Post a Comment